Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Monday, June 7, 2010

I did it! I DID it!!

The day came and is about to be put in the 'went' column.

You are reading words that are being carefully typed by a Certified Respiratory Therapist! WOOHOO!!
I woke up this morning with a slight feeling of helplessness. And as I let the dog out, drank my coffee, showered, checked my e-mail, etc... it just got worse. I couldn't shake it.

The time came for me to leave the house and drive to Huntsville (50 minutes away) to the place where I was to be tested...I feel bad.

The time came for me to walk to my proctor's desk to show my ID...I feel sick.

The time came for me to walk the green mile (it WAS in an H&R Block bldg) to the small little room where I was to take the exam...I'm about to hurl.

The time came, and came, and came, and came for me to actually TAKE the exam (it took 2 hrs, 10 min)...I feel like falling asleep - in a pile of vomitus.

The time came for me to exit the exam module and return to my proctor...my stomach is churning, knees are weak and I'm shaking like a leaf.

The time came for me to actually READ my results...I am seriously contemplating suici...wait... what?!...I passed? I PASSED!!

Oh my sweet, long-haired, bearded baby Jesus! I PASSED!

You have got to be kidding me! The entire time I was taking that exam I felt like I could just crawl in a hole and die. Nothing was clicking. I could hear Death's chains rattling down the hall and for a brief moment I thought I saw his sickle's shadow.

But nope... apparently I'm smarter than I thought I was. I didn't pass with flying colors, but I didn't eek by either. I'm mediocre. And I'm happy with that. (Haha)

Now... my CRT license has been filled out and the check(s) are laying on top of it. Just have to put it in the mail tomorrow and within 7-10 days I should have confirmation that my license has been accepted and I can officially go back to work... at a higher pay scale I might add!

WOOHOO! I am the MAN! (Yep, I'm patting myself on the back. Why? Because I can and you can't stop me. hahaha)

Now the time has come for me to quit typing. I've got a headache. :p

'Til next time...

Comments Are Always Welcome! Click Below to Do So!!