diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wish Me Luck


Well, today is the day. Actually, I've got to go to bed first and get some sleep. It's 1:13am and I'm still up studying for my exam...

Today I go to take my CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) exam. This test measures how smart I am and will tell me if I'm actually smart enough to obtain a license to practice. As you all know, I graduated college with my degree in Respiratory and have had to wait almost a month to take this test because the folks who paid for my education (WIA - Workforce Investment Act) were super slow to get my exam funds to me.

I studied for over two and a half years and it all culminates with this exam. Well, there is another exam I can, and will, take after this one - the dreaded RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) exam. Same stuff, just a little more in-depth. That one takes all day. Roughly 5 hours to complete. But, the bright side is I'll get paid more. And who hates Benjamins? Not this ol' boy... no sir'ee bob. I need all those I can get.

These twins, although unborn, are stressing daddy out. I could have already been working and making better money if my funds had been released earlier. But, the past is just that... Now its time to look forward. Well, at least after I pass the exam tomorrow...

Wish me luck!! :)



Comments Are Always Welcome! Click Below to Do So!!