diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Friday, April 23, 2010

"The Belly"

 




Here's a picture of Miranda the day she turned 15 full weeks. I think it was April 15th.

Isn't she cuuute? And she's now 16 weeks and 3 days... so this was a week and a half ago. 'The belly' as I've lovingly come to call it, is a little bigger now. Still it's already a good size since there are twins hanging out in there.

Another note, she believe she's starting to feel the 'quickening' movements. She can finally, albeit barely, feel them move!! How exciting. I can't WAIT to feel them myself!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gretta said...

Tell Miranda she wears pregnancy beautifully! She looks gorgeous and I love that little belly poking out. (hehe)

Daddy said...

lol, I'll do it! Thanks.

She'll call me tonight sometime. She went to see her sister this weekend. Gives me and Kain some man-dog time. :)