diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Love It All, And I Can Prove It

 




This is a picture of the front screen of my DROID. My phone is with me at all times and I can just glance down at it whenever I want to see my babies and how they are progrssing. I've got my wallpaper set as one of the ultrasound pics, and I've got 3 apps that tell me what stages the babies are in and how long until they arrive.

Call it overkill, call it obsession... call it whatever you like.

I call it love.

I love everything about it and I love everything about my wife...

I love her baby lumps,
I love her baby bump,
I love her baby rump...

I love it all!! Woohoo! I'm gonna be a daddy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gretta said...

We loved hanging out with you & Miranda the other night. Thanks for entertaining us so late. We need to get together more often. And your baby "love" is great...don't let anyone tell you otherwise.