diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Pic - 16 Weeks 4 Days


Miranda knew I was missing her and my babies so she had her
sister take a picture for me...

I thought I'd share it with you all. Hope you enjoy.

I've read that weeks 16-19 are a time for a huge growth spurt for the babies. So each of the next 3-4 weeks pictures should be interesting.

Remember, comments and 'Likes' are ALWAYS welcome! Feedback is great. :)

G'night

No comments: