diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lazy Saturday?



You know, I'm sitting here all alone - well, me and the dog - and I'm actually bored to tears. You really don't ever realize how much your spouse makes life worth living until they go away for a couple days.

I know, I know... some of you WISH theirs would go on a month-long trip somewhere and you'd not miss them at all... But my wife has only been gone for 24 hours and already I'm so bored and useless - I can't stand to be around my lazy butt right now.

It'd be a tad bit different if it hadn't rained last night and today (although I'm VERY thankful for it). I could be mowing, mulching, fertilizing, transplanting... SOMETHING! I guess I could fold the last load of clothes. Or maybe shave the dog.
I think he read my mind... after typing that his ears fell back and his head dropped. Kinda the same way mine do when Miranda asks me to do the dishes. NO!NO!NO! Men are NOT like dogs... that was a bad analogy. Scratch that... DANG, I did it again. :)

I guess my plan for the day is to grab a shower, shave, drink my protein shake (I've gone from 248 to 238 in 2 1/2 weeks doing that by the way... another post maybe), check Facebook, take a nap, wake up, and veg out some more.

Anyone have any ideas? What can I do today?

No comments: