diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tshirtprinting.net Review



The folks over at www.tshirtprinting.net graciously sent me a sample T-shirt to review for them. They sent a cheeky monkey t-shirt. See below...


I've got to say that I didn't really expect the quality to be as good as it was. But it is really a great shirt. The monkey design isn't something I'm used to. But it's kinda cool. I've gotten a lot of questions about it and I've pointed them all to the website. If all their screen printing work is as good as the one on this shirt then they'll be in business for a long time.

Thanks for allowing this review. I had a lot of fun with it and will continue to wear it and direct people your way.

No comments: