diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pictures of Our Twins



Hey everyone. Sorry I am a day later than I initially told you getting pictures up. As you can imagine, it is pretty hectic around here right now. Even with my mother-in-law staying with us.

Can't remember if I told you, but here are the boys' information at birth.

Carter: 5 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long
Cooper: 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 1/2 inches long
 
I'm not going to take up space writing captions with the pictures. I know they will probably not be read anyway. haha Everyone just wants to SEE the babies. So without wasting anymore of your time...

Look out world... Carter and Cooper have arrived!!
 


 (Ok, maybe one caption. Miranda HATES me for posting this one.
But it is the only picture of all of us together so far.)





Everyone is doing great. We've seen most of our family and friends, but are still waiting patiently to see the rest of them. Miranda is doing very well despite the fact that she had to be put under general anesthesia since the spinal that was attempted 5 times didn't take. It numbed her from the knees down instead of the chest down. I wasn't in the room for the delivery because it wasn't allowed. But only about 4-5 minutes after I gave her a kiss and left the room, they walked out with my two boys. And just as everyone told me... that feeling was the most unexpected, most wonderful feeling I've ever felt.

The boys had their first doctor's visit today and they passed the tests and exams with flying colors. Everything is perfectly fine. Both are gaining weight and flourishing. The first night at home was interesting to say the least. Night two (last night) was a lot better. We're hoping tonight is even better. Only time will tell.


 
 
Comments Are Always Welcome! Click Below to Do So!!

No comments: