diaperLove


Please consider donating to this amazing charity organization. diaperLove supplies diapers to families who cannot afford to diaper their children. With twins, we know what it is like to really feel the financial crunch or being able to afford diapers and formula. Click the logo (or click here) to be taken directly to diaperLove's secure donation page. Donate today and help families diaper their babies!
Changing Diapers. Changing Lives.

Monday, July 5, 2010

CSN Stores Dog Bed Review

As you all recall, I told you that I was going to review a CSN Stores item several days ago via a post here on the blog. Well, the item I chose to review was the Precision Pet Gusset Suede Pillow Dog Bed in Beige/Chocolate. Kain, our dog, LOVES it. He has slept on an oversized chair in our bedroom for about 3 years now and we thought he really liked it. We simply said 'go to the back' when it was time for bed at night and he ran back there and hopped on his 'bed,' waiting for a treat.

This is the exact bed we bought:


Well, we got the dog bed from CSN Stores and he will not have anything to do with his old bed.
The specs on this thing says it is 3" high... well that's a HUGE three inches. It honestly is more like 7-8" thick. I kid you not. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'. :)

If this item's quality is like the quality of the other items that CSN Stores carries, I'll be buying a LOT more stuff from them. That really is my honest, unbiased opinion. This item far surpassed my wildest expectations.
It is very plush and very soft. Your pet will LOVE it. We got Kain the large size since he's 75 muscular pounds and it is just perfect.

Please feel free to visit their fan page on Facebook. There you'll find more info on this amazing company, plus many other fans post their giveaways from them. 

I highly encourage you all to go visit them and make a purchase. They have over 200 stores for you to browse through. I spent 3 hours just browsing 2 stores the other day. Shhh... don't tell the wife. :)

Here are just a few of their great stores:

Outdoor Cooking

Baby & Kids

Health & Fitness

Housewares

Bedroom Furniture

That reminds me, be sure to check out their platform beds too. I'd love to get my aching back on one of those puppies! I wish they'd let me review one of those complete with mattress. :)



Comments Are Always Welcome! Click Below to Do So!!

No comments: